Sunday, July 25, 2010

Self-Title

If you're looking for a good reason to ignore me (or, perhaps, for three), look no further than the fact that everything I say, I say as a means of avoiding what I really want to say. What's worse, I can't even say this fake-what-I-want-to-say stuff to the people to whom I want to say it, so it's stuff-I-don't-really-wat-to-say-to-the-wrong-people-anyhow.

And I'm not even sure what I'd say if I could. "I'm sorry," maybe. Or maybe "I miss you." Maybe I'd be able to say "I love you," if I tried hard enough. It's hard for one to describe what he is incapable of saying. That part should really be self-explanatory. As if this post didn't have enough hyphenates.

Also, I came to the conclusion today that I know, in some way or another, quite a few people named Grace. And yet I still couldn't name someone I know named Amber. Odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment