Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ichi, Ni, San

1. I titled it in Japanese, but then I wrote the entire post in English. Or did I? So far, yes. Yes, I did.

2. Watash... HA! You thought I was going to write something in Japanese, didn't you? Well, I proved you wrong. (P.S. Do you really want to read the surface thoughts of a guy who puts you through that kind of prank?)

3. Queue-for-fore-won-dash-five-seven-sicks-to-nein. Anyone who gets that is special. Anyone who knows what it means wins a prize.

2 comments:

  1. As you are crazy with words, I am crazy with art. To quote my teacher:"Your art is insanely beautifull and I never thought you of all people would make art like these."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! A person! Hello person! How is your personage doing? Also, nice art. Lots of doors.

    ReplyDelete